SHMILY : Love & Marriage

One day, Plato asked his teacher, Socrates, about love and marriage ...

"Teacher, explain to me about what love is ..!"

His teacher answered, "OK, now you go to the flower garden out front .. get me one of the most beautiful flowers, on condition that you can not turning back, and pick only one flower. When you come back here, you'll learn something about love .. "

Without question, Plato walked forward to the flower garden in front of them. And before long, he returned with empty hands, having picked nothing. Plato said, "I'm sorry teacher, I can not bring you any flower"

"Why?"

"Because I could only pick once, and yet I could not turn back. I did find the most beautiful flower, but did not know if there were any better ones ahead, so I did not pick it. As I walked further, the flowers that I saw were not as good as the earlier one, so I did not pick any in the end.

His teacher then said, ”And that is love.“

On another day, Plato asked his teacher, ”What is marriage?"

His teacher answered, ”There is a thriving forest in front. Walk forward without turning back, and chop down only one tree. If you find the tallest tree, then you have found marriage.“ Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with a tree. The tree was not thriving, and it was not tall either. It was an ordinary tree. His teacher asked, ”Why did you chop down such an ordinary tree?“

Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with a tree. The tree was not thriving, and it was not tall either. It was an ordinary tree. His teacher asked, ”Why did you chop down such an ordinary tree?“

Plato answered, ”Because of my previous experience. I walked halfway through the forest, but returned with empty hands. This time, I saw this tree, and I felt that it was not bad, so I chopped it down and brought it back. I did not want to miss the opportunity.“

His teacher then said, ”And that is marriage."


SHMILY
shmily tourism attraction $
1

Enter your email Here..:

UpDate EveryDay

Back to TOP